Last modification: May 24, 2018
HOTEL HENRIETTE RIVE GAUCHE COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING PRIVACY
Because we consider you an important customer, our first priority is to offer you exceptional times and stays in our hotel.
Your complete satisfaction and confidence are absolutely essential to us.
That's why, as part of our commitment to meeting your expectations, we have set up a customer privacy protection policy. This Charter formalizes our commitments to you and describes how Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche uses your personal data.
The main rules applicable within our hotel are founded on six principles.
By "personal data" we mean any information collected and stored in a format that allows you to identify yourself personally, either directly (name) or indirectly (phone number) as a natural person. Before providing us with this information, we recommend that you read this document describing our customer privacy protection policy.
This Personal Data Protection Charter forms part of the terms and conditions that govern our hotel services. By accepting these terms and conditions, you expressly accept the provisions of this Charter.
6 HENRIETTE PRINCIPLES FOR PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The 6 principles below apply:
1. Transparency: When collecting and processing your personal data, we will communicate all information to you and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
2. Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this Policy.
3. Relevance and Accuracy: We will only collect personal data that is necessary for data processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date.
4. Storage: We will hold your personal data for the period necessary for processing the same in compliance with the provisions of the law.
5. Access, rectification, opposition: You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also oppose the use of your personal data, particularly to avoid receiving sales and marketing information. You have the right to access, rectify and oppose any communication of personal information about you by contacting Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche – SARL Hoteliere SCOFFIER – 9, rue des Gobelins 75013 PARIS by email at email@example.com.
6. Confidentiality and Security: We will ensure reasonable technical and organizational measures are in place to protect your personal data against alteration or accidental or unlawful loss, or unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We will be obliged at various times to ask you as a customer, for information about yourself and / or your family members, such as:
• contact details (last name, first name, phone number, email, etc.);
• personal information (date of birth, nationality, ...);
• your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes):
• your arrival and departure dates;
• your preferences and interests (preferred floor, type of bedding, type of newspapers/magazines, your leisure activities, cultural interests, ...);
• your questions / comments during or after your stay.
The collection of information on persons under 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided by an adult. We would be grateful if you could ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your consent (particularly via the Internet).
We do not deliberately collect sensitive information, such as information concerning race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, or details of health or sexual orientation.
WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including:
1. Hotel activities:
• Booking a room
• Checking-in and paying
• Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
2. Participation in marketing programs or events:
• Signing up for loyalty programs
• Participation in customer surveys (for example, the Qualitelis Satisfaction Survey)
• Online games or competitions
• Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions via email.
3. Transmission of information from third parties:
• Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, and others
4. Internet activities:
• Connection to Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche website (IP address, cookies)
• Online forms (online reservation, questionnaires, Hotel Henriette pages on social networks, network login devices such as Facebook login etc.).
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Meeting our obligations to our customers.
2. Managing the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests:
• Creation and storage of legal documents in compliance with accounting standards.
3. Managing your stay at the hotel:
• Monitoring your use of services (telephone, bar, etc.)
• Managing access to rooms
• Internal management of lists of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (aggressive and anti-social behavior, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with safety regulations, theft, damage and vandalism, or payment incidents).
4. Improving our hotel service, especially:
• Processing your personal data in our customer marketing program in order to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and gain a better understanding of your requirements and wishes
• Adapting our products and services to better meet your requirements
• Customizing commercial offers and the promotional messages we send to you
• Informing you of special offers and any new services.
5. Managing our relationship with customers before, during and after your stay:
• Managing the loyalty program
• Providing details for the customer database
• Segmentation operations based on reservation history and customer travel preferences with a view to sending targeted communications
• Predicting and anticipating future behaviors
• Developing statistics and commercial scores, and carrying out reporting
• Providing context data for the offer push tool when a customer visits our website or makes a reservation
• Knowing and managing the preferences of new or repeat customers
• Sending you newsletters, promotions and tourist, hotel or service offers, or contacting you by telephone
• Managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys
• Taking into account the right to object
6. Use a trusted third party to cross-check, analyze and apply certain devices to your collected data at the time of booking or at the time of your stay, in order to determine your interests and your customer profile, and to allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improving Hotel Henriette services, especially:
• Carrying out surveys and analyses of questionnaires and customer comments
• Managing claims/complaints
• Offering you the benefits of our loyalty program.
8. Securing and enhancing your use of Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche website, especially:
• Improving navigation
• Implementing security and fraud prevention.
9. Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents, keeping Wifi connection data, etc).
CONDITIONS OF THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have to share your personal data with internal and external recipients subject to the following conditions:
a. Within the hotel, in order to offer you the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorized personnel, including:
• Hotel staff
• Reservation staff using reservation tools
• IT departments
• Commercial partners and marketing services
b. With service providers and partners (data processors): your personal data may be sent to a third party for the purposes of supplying you with services and improving your stay, for example:
1. External service providers: IT sub-contractors, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, dispatchers, printers.
2. Commercial partners
c. Local authorities: We may also be obliged to send your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an inquiry and in accordance with local regulations.
Hotel Henriette takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, accidental alteration or loss, and unauthorized access or disclosure. To this end, we have taken technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a user ID/password system, means of physical protection etc.).
When you submit credit card data when making a reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to guarantee a secure transaction.
STORAGE OF DATA
We retain your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Charter or in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by Accor S.A. and to modify it subject to applicable legal provisions.
You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
Hôtel Henriette Rive Gauche – SARL Hoteliere SCOFFIER – 9, rue des Gobelins 75013 PARIS by email à firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of confidentiality and personal data protection, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. You will be asked to include a copy of an official piece of identification, such as a driver's license or passport, along with your request.
All requests will receive a response as swiftly as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
We may modify this Charter from time to time. Consequently, we recommend that you consult it regularly, particularly when making a reservation at our hotel.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data protection policy, please contact us at the following address
Hôtel Henriette Rive Gauche – SARL Hotelière SCOFFIER – 9, rue des Gobelins 75013 PARIS by email at email@example.com.